17 June 2010

Fresh Flowers on Bicycle - DIY (of sorts)

bicycle flower basket by ridingpretty


How wonderful and clever - a way to always have fresh flowers adorn your bicycle!
What it is - a permanently attached flower vase (a steel tube painted white) and affixed to the bicycle basket....


bicycle flower basket by ridingpretty

Here's to Grant, the cool man who rides around with fresh flowers! - flowers reminiscent of these.

He tells me he is planning the "All the FreeKey People Parade" for late August - it's going to be an Art Bicycle Ride, something akin to the Kinetic Art Parade. Grant was one of the organizers on the Kinetic Art Ride, which was spectacular. Funny I still get publishing requests for a photo I took at that ride. Needlessly to say I am excited about the new ride coming up in August! I have weeks to get some arty bicycle concept going. Well, a little off topic - anyone watching "Work of Art"?


Share/Save/Bookmark