10 October 2012

Official Fall Day + Japanese Vintage Bicycle Girl


Vintage Japanese Girl with bicycle in rural Village -original painting photo by RidingPretty 
{Japanese Girl on her Bicycle - instagram photo by RidingPretty}

A village girl in Japan riding her bicycle -- it's part of a larger original painting depicting vintage Japanese village life. I've passed by this painting often enough, it is right outside one of my favorite Japanese Restaurants.

Today is one of those perfect October days, just chill enough to add socks and a scarf to my riding attire for the day. It's also Farmer's Market today, so like the girl in the photo it's off to the market I go!

p.s. can anyone guess where this photo was taken? Tweet me with your guesses -- or any comments, anything you'd like to say about this post? - @RidingPretty / blog post shortcut is: bit.ly/QSMGK1