20 May 2011

Seersucker Bicycle Ride & Social - What to Wear

What to Wear? Seersucker Bicycle Ride & Social... A little inspiration!

Seersucker Bicycle Ride & Social - What to Wear
Do you plan on attending any of the several upcoming Seersucker Bicycle Rides Socials - Or are you just wanting something cool to wear this summer while stylishly riding around your bicycle?

Well then, let’s go shopping with some sweet finds from some amazing shops on Etsy. I created this Treasury specifically with 'what to wear for summer bicycle rides' in mind. Oh, if you like what you see please let me know and leave a comment there.

Seersucker feels especially nice for summer wear. I’ve found that because of the way the fabric puckers it barely touches the skin - which I am so grateful for on hot sticky days. Honesty I do wear quite a bit of seersucker myself!


Oh and a word to the fellas. The current offering for vintage menswear seersucker on Etsy were not abundant. Perhaps I should do one for you men with an emphasis on vintage linens (suits and jackets) and perhaps summer weight wools, twills? A thought.

***

Only very rich men wear seersucker clothes” –Damon Runyon



Share/Save/Bookmark