11 October 2010

Vintage Bicycles - L' Eroica & Tuscany

l'eroica


l'eroica

l'eroica

l'eroica

Vintage bicycles traverse Tuscany's gravel roads! Yes, it's the 14th year for L'Eroica.

Racing to win is not entirely the objective. Le Dolce Vita - memorable times, beautiful scenery, savory & rustic food, wine stops - that's more like it. Well, that's the feeling I get looking at these photos since I have never been in attendance personally that is.

What joggled me was Charlotte's charming post which served to remind me of this year's L'Eroica. In her post you'll find some photos of vintage Italian bicycles taken while on her Italia vacation. Wonderful.

Additionally I was delighted to discover these "imagine yourself there" photos from e r t z u i ° film serving up the vibe of this year's L' Eroica. I also love the video from Le Coq Sport as well.




Share/Save/Bookmark