02 March 2008

Bike to Work Day

Warm weather approaches and the layers and layers of clothing get stripped off gleefully. Spring is such a nice time of year with plenty to get excited about. I’m already really looking forward to Bike to Work Day in May.

So what does one wear to work and still feel stylish and comfortable riding a bicycle?
How about a fashion show for Bike to Work Day!! Well it’s a thought that’s just popped into my head, so let’s see what happens. Keep posted here and I’ll be sure to let you know. Have any suggestion, thoughts or collaboration ideas you want to contribute for a fashion show? So gratefully, just send them along. You will get credit and thanks.

Also do you have photos of yourself your bicycle and in what you think looks really good? Hey another idea that just popped into my head!!! I will post the best photo(s) and will look at what you are wearing and send you one of my helmet covers to compliment/match your outfit. If your photo gets posted that means you’ve won and you are the best among the best. Expect your prize to follow soon. This is interesting because you could be in a position to have one of my helmet covers before I’ve even put them up for sale on Etsy.com. I’m still waiting to finalize on some copyright stuff and want my beauties (helmet covers) to have their paperwork in order before I release them into the wild.