09 November 2011

My Bicycle is in the (House) Kitchen!

Spontaneity in all it's forms...

Bicycle in the Kitchen by RidingPretty


Interesting enough I often roll my bike into the kitchen to unload my purchases after a day’s shopping excursion.

In this case after putting everything away including placing my fresh sunflowers in a vase tall enough to hold them, I hopped onto the counter. The light coming through the window was just so perfect - I had to do it! Plus I love sunflowers. When it’s gray and cold out I have this to remind me.

Yes, a bicycle lifestyle photo-documento if you like - besides I’m wearing one of my favorite country peasant / bohemian outfits.

I don’t always wear Tweed Outfits. But then, who does?




 Peasant Boho Outfit by RidingPretty


Handmade Indonesia Batik Dress -- this is my own dress design
Beaded Indonesia Batik Vest -- vintage, MODA INT'L
Gold Heart Necklace -- gifted
Market Basket -- thrifted, then repaired
Espadrilles -- Nine West (several years ago)
Suede Boots -- SKYWALK (circa 90s)
Bicycle -- my free "beater bike" which I now have taken to adoringly call my "peasant bicycle" with a wink and nod to OWS.


Share/Save/Bookmark