16 October 2011

Tweed Ride Outfit - Redux

Tweed Ride Attire --Tweed Jacket worn with shorts...

Tweed Jacket and shorts  by RidingPretty

tweed ride outfit  by RidingPretty

You may remember me mentioning loosing all my week's worth of photos...
Cheered myself up and forced myself to redo them all over again during this past weekend. So here is my Tweed Jacket and Shorts outfit (again) -- so happy to tell you.

With the weather reaching into the 70's & 80s (like it has recently) and when I find myself feeling that feeling "I'm in the Need for Tweed" -- well, I wear my Tweed anyway! -- only I pair it with khaki hiking shorts and my Italian leather boots.

Fitted Tweed Jacket -- thrifted
Pin striped silk shirt -- thrifted
Vest -- Tommy Hilfiger from several years back
Khaki hiking shorts -- 80s NOS by Royal Robbins
Victorian inspired short Booties -- Bandolino several seasons ago
Satchel -- unknown, a gift
Wooden deer lapel pin--vintage & handmade

I have one more Tweed Outfit to re-shoot over again. I hope you find some Tweedy Inspiration for any upcoming Tweed Rides or Tweed Runs you plan on attending! Or to wear just for the heck of it.


Share/Save/Bookmark