02 November 2010

Essence of Fall

fall essence bicycle photo by ridingpretty

fall essence bicycle photo by ridingpretty

fall essence bicycle photo by ridingpretty

Admittedly my love of capes continues on into this year- though with more of an Indian motif or serape feel.

I included the closeup (of my most current favorite shoes) - Frankly, hopefully you won't let any serape fringe get caught in your bicycle spokes! I always make sure to wrap it up around me when I bicycle...but for these photos I took liberty and let my serape cape drape down.

All most everything has been thrifted (including my serape, bicycle market basket, white top, military jacket, black strawberry necklace) the exceptions being the clogs and cuffed jeggings. On the front of my bicycle is my DIY (thrifted) wine style crate - I did this instead of using the traditional wicker basket.

Here's to Enjoying your own Fall Essence!

****
Please give bloglovin' hearts to any favorites you discover from the list below. All are also event participants in a fun 'bloglovin' event via Vogue Gone Rogue. Oh, here's my bloglovin' link.... that is if you're following the contest event!

5 More Minutes
Beyond Fabric



Share/Save/Bookmark