21 September 2011

Bamboo Bicycle and My Mickey Mouse Shorts

bamboo bike and mickey mouse shorts by RidingPretty


bamboo bike and mickey mouse shorts by RidingPretty


mickey mouse shorts bass bag by RidingPretty


bamboo bike detail by RidingPretty


This is not my bamboo bicycle, but I thought I’d give a try riding around a big empty parking lot. I know I would love to own this bike. For now I just hope to get lucky enough to borrow it from time to time. (And of course I wear a helmet I just took it off for the photos).

When it comes to shorts -- my favorites right now are these vintage 80’s Mickey Mouse shorts, they’re corduroy, so comfy…


Top: 60’s psychedelic tunic -- Thrifted
Mickey Mouse Shorts: vintage 80’s Disneyland
Leather Saddle Bag: vintage Bass -- Thrifted
Shoes: MaryJane Clogs (unknown maker) -- Thrifted
Bicycle: Bamboosero
Location: Santa Cruz



Share/Save/Bookmark