28 April 2010

Meet the Little 'Foldie' Bicycle - Panda Shots


raleigh folder vintage bicycle photo by ridingpretty

panda shot by ridingpretty


panda shot by ridingpretty


panda shot by ridingpretty


panda shot by ridingpretty

panda shot by ridingpretty


CA artichokes photo by ridingpretty

Meet my darling little vintage Raleigh (folding) Bicycle-- followed by a series of (my first ever) panda shots taken with my new(ish) camera.


Oh, this last shot is of the dinner, we so thoroughly enjoyed at the end of a great and fun day. just had to share :)

Yes, it really fun riding around and
finally starting to get the hang of taking panda shots--especially since I was all thumbs before with no talent for managing panda shots at all. Now however my new(ish) camera has this fantastic swiveling viewer on it making it SO much easier for me than my old camera was. Funny how the little things, like simply figuring out how to do panda shots can make me excited like a little kid....
Share/Save/Bookmark